new: http://trinityclan.friendhood.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pegasus' Aplly

2 posters

Go down

Pegasus' Aplly Empty Pegasus' Aplly

Post  Pegasus Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:21 pm

1.Whats your real name? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (Ivan Ligov)
2.Where are you from(country) and what GMT you have? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (Originally form Bulgaria but currently living in Greece GMT +2)
3.Whats your ingame nickname? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (Probably going on L2 Fantastic still no nick tho)
4.Whats your main class and what subclasees will you make? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (Main PR and subs pretty much whatever the clan needs and probably a dagger class maybe or something)
5.Can you use TeamSpeak3? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (i can use pretty much any communication program available out there....)
6.Do you have a working microphone? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (Yes)
7.Do you speak english?And rate you english from 1-10. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (i can,10.)
8.What class do you prefer playing and why?~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (mostly bishop and archer cuz i'm good at either assisting or being assisted or heal pretty effectively as much as 2 bishops would do)
9.What support class can you make for us?(from your subs you must have at least 1 support class) ~~~~~~~~~~ (bishop)
10.How many hours can you play/day? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (I don't have a certain schedule so pretty much a lot...)
11.What do you know about Trinity? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (Nothing,i just happened to see a post on a previous forum you guys have been on and so i decided to apply)
12.Do you know anyone from Trinity? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (No.)
13.What you want to achieve while you will be on our clan? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (Friendship,Sportsmanship,and good old school events)
14.How many years you play lineage? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ( 7-8 )
15.Which were your previous servers? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (L2 Forever,Sublimity,Official,any many pvp ones...)
16.Which clans have you been before? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (EvoGT,Fusion,FrozenHeroes,TheOldRepublic,StyleCouncil,iQ....)
17.What is your age? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(20)

Pegasus

Back to top Go down

Pegasus' Aplly Empty Re: Pegasus' Aplly

Post  st0rm Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:07 am

first of all we changed forum so this is kinda off. and fantastic is dead Very Happy u can apply here if u want to join us on our new server! http://trinityclan.friendhood.net/
st0rm
st0rm
Trinity Squad
Trinity Squad

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum