new: http://trinityclan.friendhood.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

2 posters

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  yuriko1 Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:40 am

1.Whats your real name? George
2.Where are you from and what GMT are you? Greece, +2
3.Whats your ingame nickname? Yuriko
4.Whats your main class and what subclasees will you make? My main class is Warlord, i have sub Soultaker. I haven`t thought for another subclass yet.
5.Can you useTeamspeak3? I`m usually playing from work (Internet Cafe) wile i`m at work this will not be possible but when i`m done i could use TS3
6.Do you have a working microphone? Yes
7.Do you speak english?And rate you english from 1-10. 8
8.What class do you prefer playing and why? I know all classes as good as i can but prefering Warlord/Paladin/Daggers i dont rly like the dmg dealer role.
9.What support class can you make for us?(from your subs you must have at least 1 support class) Well Warlord is a support class but i could make a healer if you need any, i have some experience with that too.
10.How many hours can you play/day? I`m usually playing from 9 morning 5 evening, "work hours" and sometimes 7 evening 10-11 at night, so about 11-12 hours a day.
11.What do you know about Trinity? I dont rly know many things about Trinity, i was just looking for a clan that seems organized and as far as i can see you ppl doing good job.
12.Do you know anyone from Trinity? No, i`m afraid that i dont know anyone.
13.What you want to achieve while you will be on our clan? Well, at the past i was always playing at low rate servers and always was part of the good clans/allys. The game is getting boring if you dont do some epic rb`s thats the truth plus nobody can do epic rb`s without a good clan/ally. Not to mention all the pve/pvp/chat fun when you belong somewhere.
14.How many years you play lineage? I think its about 7-8 years now.
15.Which were your previous servers? Well lets see, l2dex, l2cosmos ,e-global, bnb ,noobwars ,BattleForDawn ,l2blaze
16.Which clans have you been before? It`s my first time at l2Cleaver i haven`t join a clan since i started.
17.What is your age? 25

yuriko1

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  Bl00dYNecr0 Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:59 am

yuriko1 wrote:
16.Which clans have you been before? It`s my first time at l2Cleaver i haven`t join a clan since i started.

the question is about ur past clans not cleaver clans but all ur past server clans
and one more thing, we will play on l2cleaver no more

Bl00dYNecr0

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  @Kaavie Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:43 am

your accepted:)
@Kaavie
@Kaavie
Administrator
Administrator

https://trinity.editboard.com

Back to top Go down